No almond or coconut flour low carb keto cookies with peanut butter. Just three ingredients! This easy cookies will fit your ketogenic lifestyle perfectly.
Looking for an easy low carb dessert recipe that is so easy and quick to make and it will take only 15 minutes? I have a recipe like this for you.
3 ingredient keto cookies.
Going to be honest here, they dont taste exactly like your regular peanut butter cookies, but hey, they are keto friendly and you almost feel like you are cheating. Grab a cup of bulletproof coffee or tea and enjoy your cookie treat.
Keto peanut butter cookies ingredients
The main ingredient in your peanut butter low carb cookies is, of course…
- Peanut butter! Get the one without any additional refined sugar. The ingredients list should simply say PEANUTS.
- Egg. Grab a large one
- Erythritol. The sweetener i like to use for baking
As you can see at the pictures above, the dough will have a bright orange-brown color. You can scoop it by using a cookie scooper, ice cream scooper or just rolling a dough between our hands until it forms a ball.
Press twice with the fork to make a pretty pattern.
This cookies are great for breakfast too! Try my other keto breakfast recipes :
- 1 egg
- 1 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/3 cup keto approved sweetener (i used erythritol)
- Preheat oven to 350 degreees
- Mix all the ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Scoop the dough with tablespooon and roll little balls (or use a cookie scooper). Place balls on the preapared greased cookie sheet. Press each ball with a fork twice, creating a cros pattern ( see pictures in post)
- Cook for about 15 minutes. Cookies will be soft when taken out of the oven. Let them cool right on the cookie sheet and then transfer to a cooling rack or a plate.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 141Total Fat: 12gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 16mgSodium: 85mgCarbohydrates: 5gFiber: 2gSugar: 2gProtein: 6g