Easy how to tutorial on how to make cauliflower rice. Its healthy, Keto, whole30 and just delicious!
The recipe itself is very easy and should not be a problem for even a beginner cook.
How to make cauliflower rice
Take a cauliflower. Cut it into florets and then pulse in the food processor. I used a mini food processor and it took me forever so i recommend using the biggest one you have at home.
So now you have a raw cauliflower rice. To make it ready to eat you will need to saute it with some oil and chicken or vegetable broth until soft.
Cauliflower rice ingredients
- Chicken or other broth
- coconut or any other vegetable oil
Thats it! There is so many ways you can serve your cauliflower rice with, what a perfect keto side dish! Weight watchers friendly too and very low carb.
Serve cauliflower rice with:
- Keto Slow cooker Mexican chicken
- Slow cooker Salsa Verde beef (Keto, low carb, weight watchers)
- Keto slow cooker chicken fajitas
- Best slow cooker shredded beef
- Keto turkey meatballs with almond flour
- Chicken liver recipe
- 2 cups cauliflower
- 1 ½ cups broth
- 2 tablespoon coconut oil (or any other vegetable oil)
- To make two cups of cauliflower you will need to separate your cauliflower head into florets and pulse them in your food proccesor, about 10 times. DOnt make it mushy
- Place fine cauliflower into a pan with oil and broth and saute about 10 minutes until soft and all the broth is evoporated or absorbed. Serve with your favorite meal!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 107Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 3mgSodium: 138mgCarbohydrates: 6gFiber: 1gSugar: 3gProtein: 3g