Delicious Keto weight watchers friendly low carb chicken fajitas perfectly cooked in your slow cooker. Easy meal for a whole family, serve it over cauliflower rice or a simple salad!
What ingredients are in the slow cooker Keto chicken fajitas?
This recipe includes a very simple list of ingredients, you can find them below
- Chicken breasts. Skinless and boneless, of course
- Bell peppers. Try to use colorful ones for a more good looking dish
- Seasoning. I used cumin, garlic powder and salt
This is a very easy dump and start recipe, that even a beginner in cooking can make.
If you prefer you can substitute chicken breast to chicken thighs. That will definitely make the meal higher in calories, but juicier too.
In the picture above i actualt sliced onion a bit thick. Dont be like me and slice it as thin as you can please. Unless you like huge chunks of onion in your fajitas.
The best way to serve this recipe is with CAULIFLOWER RICE. KETO AND YUM!
Try more keto slow cooker recipes readers love:
- Best slow cooker shredded beef
- Keto Slow cooker Mexican chicken
- Slow cooker Salsa Verde beef
- Keto Crockpot recipes—- a bunch of keto recipes all in one place
- 2 chicken breasts
- bell peppers
- 1/2 onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Dice onion and slice bell pepper in strips
- Add all the ingredients in your slow cooker
- Cook on low for 8 hours or on high for 4 hours
- Once done, slice the chicken in strips and mix everything
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 117Total Fat: 2gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 51mgSodium: 575mgCarbohydrates: 4gFiber: 1gSugar: 2gProtein: 19g