This delicious easy low carb keto breakfast zucchini pancakes is great to eat at the morning before school or work. They are quick in preparation, healthy, made with almond flour and Parmesan cheese. As yummy as my Keto cauliflower pancakes!
Zucchini fritters is such a great way to start your day healthy way. Zuchinis are naturally a very low calorie and low carb food, and when it mixed into a pancake or a fritter, it tastes amazing!
So, what inside this keto breakfast?
Keto zucchini fritters ingredients
- Zucchinis. when in season they are very cheap. I also tried to use Italian squash in recipe and it worked very well!
- Eggs. You need 2 big eggs
- Almond flour. I usually buying my almond flour in COSTCO. They sell it in big bags for a reasonable price.
- Onion. I used ½ of onion, chopped very fine.
- Baking powder
- Parmesan. Best if using fresh whole block of Parmesan cheese that you grate yourself.
This fritters is a perfect option for anyone who loves healthy nutritious meals and they are very kid friendly too! I added couple fritters to my kids lunch bow the other day, very handy in the morning.
This recipe is part of my collection of keto low carb breakfast recipes. Check it out!
- 3 medium size zucchinis or Italian squash
- 2 eggs
- half of the onion, chopped
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup almond flour
- ⅓ cup parmesan cheese
Grate zuchini. Squiz it in hands to make sure you get rid of most of the moisture.
In to the squized and drained zucchini add eggs, almond flour, baking powder, onion and cheese.
Preheat the skillet to medium heat with ghee or avocado oil. Scoop about a tablespoon of zuchini dough into the skillet and press on top, forming a small pancake like shape. Cook for about 3-5 minutes on each side, until golden brown.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 91Total Fat: 6gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 33mgSodium: 84mgCarbohydrates: 5gFiber: 2gSugar: 2gProtein: 5g