Easy low carb keto cookies made with sugar free chocolate chips, almond flour and other easy ingredients. Try this cookies for breakfast or dessert , they will fit perfectly in to your ketogenic lifestyle.
Delicious alternative to your regular chocolate cookies- this keto low carb sugar ree chocolate chip cookies are soft, delicious and very easy and fast to make.
This cookies dont taste exactly the same as regular chocoltae chop cookies but hey, they are guilt free and healthy! Eat them on breakfast ( along with my Keto zucchini fritters and Keto cauliflower pancakes ) with a cup of tea or coffee. Start your day right!
OR enjoy them after a meal, for dessert.
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 1 1/2 tablespoon oil
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 2 teaspoon erythritol
- 1/4 cup sugar free dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all the ingredients in a medium size bowl
- Scoop about 1 tablespoon of the dough to the prepared cookie sheet ( i used a cookie scooper )
- Lightly press on top
- Bake for about 10 minutes. Cookies will be soft when done. Let them cool right on the sheet and then transfer to the cooling rack.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 16 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 79Total Fat: 6gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 25mgCarbohydrates: 6gFiber: 1gSugar: 5gProtein: 2g