Yummy low carb keto Mexican chicken recipe for your slow cooker. This easy crock pot recipe will be a perfect dump and start dinner for the whole family to enjoy!
Crock pot is perfect for any of your Keto diet needs. I like to make chicken breats in it- its easy, its faster then any other kind of meat and its delicious.
How to make KETO Mexican chicken in crock pot
You will need only 4 ingredients for this dish:
- chicken breast
- sour cream
- diced tomatoes
- taco seasoning
Just dump all the ingredients into your slow cooker and push start!
Other must try slow cooker keto recipes readers love:
- Slow cooker Salsa Verde beef (Keto, low carb, weight watchers)
- Keto Crockpot recipes–——- a great collection!
- Keto slow cooker chicken fajitas
- Best slow cooker shredded beef
More keto slow cooker recipes are coming. I really love the freedom this kitchen gadget gives you, just dump all the all the ingredients in the morning before work and come back home to a delicious dinner! So easy!
The best way to serve this recipe is with CAULIFLOWER RICE. KETO AND YUM!
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 tbsp taco seasoning
- Put all the ingredients in your slow cooker
- Close the lid and cook on low for 8 hours or on high for 4 hours
- Once cooked, shred the chicken with two forks and mix it all together
- Serve as lettuce wraps or over cauliflower rice. Or as is!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 227Total Fat: 13gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 85mgSodium: 271mgCarbohydrates: 6gFiber: 1gSugar: 3gProtein: 20g