Easy and refreshing Keto lemon drop cocktail recipe. Try this keto alcoholic drink or make it for your friends.
Keto cocktails is something incredible, you can still enjoy your favorite drink and dont break your diet. Lately i posted another couple low carb cocktail recipes, that are ok to drink on a ketogenic diet:
Hope you enjoyed them as much as i did. When it comes to what alcohol to choose for your drink, try to pick from these as a base of your cocktail : vodka, whiskey, tequila, rum, gin. They all have 0 net carbs per serving, no matter what brand you choose.
How to make keto lemon drop cocktail
You are not going to need a lot of ingredients for this keto drink. Choose your favorite vodka, and it doesn’t matter what brand or amount you choose, vodka is naturally contain 0 carbs. Lemon drop always have a sweetener, usually its a simple syrup . Simple syrup is a mix of sugar and water. On Keto diet you will need to use an artificial sweetener or a sugar free lemon syrup. TORANI has one that i like, i used to add it to my Italian soda before. It called sugar free lemon torani syrup.
- 3 oz of favorite vodka
- Couple cubes of ice
- 1,2 oz sugar-free lemon syrup
- 1/2 lemon juice (half for the rim, half for the cocktail)
- No sugar sweetener to garnish the rim
- Grind lemon peel for the rim, optional
- Add lemon juice in one small flat plate and sweetener (with lemon peel if using) in another. Dip a martini (or similar) glass into the juice and in to the sweetener to create a sweet rim.
- Add ice and another half of lemon juice, lemon syrup into a shaker and shake to combine. Serve!