Delicious healthy baked salmon recipe that is keto and low carb. One sheet recipe with brussels sprouts, very low calorie and full of vitamins. Fantastic dinner or lunch! Also try my Keto Air fryer salmon recipe.
This recipe is very easy to make, you can even use a frozen fish. I used a wild salmon from the major grocery store. Salmon was a fillet so i didnt have to spending time taking the skin off. Easy and convenient!
Keto Salmon recipe
As a side dish a chose brussels spouts for their high vitamin content and low calories. It fit perfectly into my Ketogenic diet. Here is the list of ingredients needed for this recipe:
- Salmon fillet
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Brussels sprouts
- Lime or lemon juice
- Garlic. Fresh is always best
Try my other keto recipes:
- 1 lb salmon fillets
- pinch of salt and fresh ground pepper
- 1 lb brussels sprouts
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- splash of olive oil
- 2 tablespoon soft butter
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Line a parchment paper on the baking sheet
- Spread trimmed brussels sprouts over the sheet. Drizzle with olive oil, sprincle with salt and pepper. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile wash salmon and cut in three pieces. Cover them with a mixture of butter and mixed garlic. Once sprouts are done, take the baking sheet out. Make a space and place salmon on the sheet. REturn to the oven for another 12 minutes.
- Garnish with green onions and serve
Nutrition Information:Yield: 3
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 420