This Ninja Foodi white bean turkey chili is so creamy, easy and delicious pressure cooker recipe. Packed with veggies and lean protein this soup will warm you up on a cold day. Serve it with your favorite toppings like jalapeno, sliced avocado, sour cream and chopped cilantro.
Chili is not only great when its snowy outside. We eat it on hot sunny days too. If you top it with fresh limes it might taste even refreshing!
What beans to use
This recipe calls for white beans, because its a white bean chili right? You can use any beans that are white or yellowish in color. Here are some of my favorite:
- Navy beans. Contains most fiber- 19 grams per cups. Great in baked beans, soups and of course chili.
- Cannellini beans. Also called white kidney beans because of its kidney like shape. Great for chili!
How to make ninja foodi white bean chili
This Ninja foodi white bean ground turkey chili can be made in a few easy steps. First brown the turkey. Its needed otherwise turkey will cook in one big piece. Add onions and garlic if using.
Second step is to add most of ingredients on to the pot and pressure cook it. It will only take about 15 minutes. Carefully release the pressure and open the lid.
Third step. Add cream cheese and shredded cheese and stir until desired consistency.
Chili comes out very creamy and delicious. I did it exactly like in the recipe and it turned out perfect.
- To make it dairy free, use coconut cream instead of sour cream.
- For a vegetarian option, double the amount of beans used and use vegetable stock instead of chicken broth.
- To make it low carb, use chopped zucchinis instead of corn and you can also double the turkey and use less beans in the recipe.
- Make it grain free, use chopped zucchinis instead of corn.
What do you serve with white bean chili
Good chili deserves great toppings! I have to admit that chili without toppings doesn’t get that deepness in flavor. You need some crunchy stuff on top too, don’t you?
- Avocado. This is number one topping for almost every soup I make. Creamy delicious ripe avocado on top of a steamy bowl of chili, yum
- Jalapenos. Add some kick by slicing raw jalapeño. So crunchy, juicy and vibrant. Slice raw crunchy jalapeño on top
- Sour cream. Essential for every chili recipe in my opinion. Makes it more creamy
- Cheese. Could be shredded or cut in cubes to melt. Stringy melted cheese on top of the bowl, yum!
Make it in crock pot or Instant pot
Instant pot is a pressure cooker so we will keep the recipe directions the same. My pressure cooker is a 6,5 qt and the recipe will work in a bigger pot too.
For slow cooker i recommend browning turkey first. Then add other ingredients (except cheese) to the pot and cook on LOW for 6 hours or HIGH for 3 hours. Then stir cheese and cream cheese in and serve!
More Ninja Foodi recipes
I have a bunch of tried pressure cooker recipes on my blog, so beloved by my kids and husband:
Creamy Ninja Foodi white bean turkey chili
This Ninja Foodi white bean turkey chili is so creamy,
easy and delicious pressure cooker recipe. Packed with veggies and lean protein this soup will warm you up on a cold day. Serve it with your favorite toppings like jalapeno, sliced avocado, sour cream and chopped cilantro.
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 2 cans white beans*, drained
- 1 can diced tomatoes with chilies
- 1 can corn
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon chicken bullion (optional)
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- Saute onions, garlic and ground turkey for 5 minutes using the SAUTE function.
- Add the rest of the ingredients except cheese and cream cheese and close and lock the lid. Pressure cook for 15 minutes. Quick release the pressure.
- Stir chili, add cream cheese and shredded cheese and saute for 5 minutes, stirring.
- I used a 15 oz diced tomatoes can
- Best shredded cheese to use is Monterey jack or white cheddar, or any white colored cheese unless you are ok if your white chili will turn yellow
- For creamier texture add more cream cheese in step 3
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 518Total Fat: 28gSaturated Fat: 11gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 13gCholesterol: 120mgSodium: 701mgCarbohydrates: 34gFiber: 7gSugar: 5gProtein: 35g
Leave a Reply